Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 17 марта 2015 г.

8 КЛАСС. ВОПРОСЫ ДЛЯ КОНТРОЛЯ УСТНОЙ РЕЧИ

Пятница - зачет по чтению (см. текст ниже)
Суббота - контроль устной речи (используйте материалы учебника и опорные фразы, приведенные ниже)

Вопросы для контроля устной речи:
Тема: Mass Media
1)   Say which of the mass media are:
·        the most useful
·        the most expensive
·        the most interesting
·        the most modern
·         the easiest to use (see unit 3 section 1 ex. 2)
2)  What are the (dis)advantages of the internet/ radio (see unit 3 section 1 ex. 3)
3)  Say which of the media you like best of all. Why?

4)  What types of newspapers do you know? What are tabloids? Why do some people disapprove of them? (see unit 3 section 3 ex. 33)
Фразы для монологического высказывания

вступление:


I’d like to tell you about...
I’d like to describe…
My topic is…
I want to give a (short) talk  about…

основная часть:

         I’d like to begin by saying that …
         Let me start / finish with…
        Another point is that…
        As I was saying…
        First / second / next / finally…
  
заключение:
                         
In conclusion,…

I’ve come to the end of my talk, thank you for listening. 
That’s all I’ve got to say.
I’m ready for any questions now.
Выражения, которые могут помочь вам выразить свои идеи:
Для выражения мнения: In my opinion, I believe.
Чтобы перечислить пункты: First of all, In the first place, To start with, To begin with, Firstly.
Чтобы добавить идеи: Not to mention the fact that, Besides, Moreover
Чтобы ввести примеры: For instance, For example, Especially
Чтобы сделать вывод: All in all, To sum up
Тексты для чтения:



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий