Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 20 апреля 2015 г.

7 Б 22.04.15

1.     Dad wants Dick _ his bed.
    making
    to make
2.     Have you seen Jack _ out?
    go
    to go
3.     "Shall we begin?" "No, let's _ a few minutes."
    wait
    to wait
4.     I know him _ a famous singer.
    to be
    being
5.     The teacher watched her pupils _ a dictation.
    to write
    writing
6.     They made me _ it.
    to do
    do
7.     The teacher wants the students _ this text.
    to read
    read
8.     We expect John _ his exam.
    passing
    to pass
9.     I heard her _ this wonderful song at the party.
    singing
    to sing
10.     They advised me _ this book.
    to read
    read
11.     Did you notice anyone _ in?
    come
    to come
12.     Would you like him _ us?
    to join
    joining
13.     Did the doctor let him _ out?
    going
    go
14.     Suddenly I felt somebody _ me by the hand.
    to take
    take
15.     What makes you _ so?
    think
    to think

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий