Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 27 октября 2014 г.

ЗАГАДКИ НА HALLOWEEN

АЛЕКСЕЙ
She always flies on her magic broom,
She always flies around the moon
With a black hat on her head 
And what do you think, who is that?
(a witch)

It means bad luck, don’t look at it
If it crosses your path
And what do you think we call it?
(a black cat)

ДАША

Sometimes big and sometimes small
But always round and yellow
When the children make my famous grin
Then I’m a scary fellow
(Jack – O’ – Lantern)

I am a big and round
Once upon a time I grew on the ground
Now I have a mouth, 2 eyes and a nose
Who am I do you suppose?
(pumpkin)

МИЛЕНА
I see a friendly shining moon
As big and round as a balloon
Soon I will go out on the street
With my friend for our ………….
(trick – or – treat)

In masks and gouns we haunt the street
           And knock on doors for trick or treat
           Tonight we are the king and queen
           For all tonight is ………..
           (Halloween)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий